This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
This air fryer quesadilla recipe is the BEST and ONLY technique to make a quesadilla. A wonderfully crisp tortilla on the surface bursting with tacky goodness on the within, you’ll love how simple you can also make a quesadilla in simply minutes!
Making quesadillas within the air fryer is actually life-changing! They cook dinner evenly, the melty cheese is scrumptious, and the tortilla has a crispy golden texture that ends in a restaurant-status quesadilla. That is a simple weeknight meal thought that may be made full with salsa, rice, and beans.
What’s an Air Fryer Quesadilla?
Two easy elements create a traditional Mexican quesadilla. All you want is cheese and tortillas, and the air fryer does all of the work! Everybody loves a tacky, crispy, and heat quesadilla to take pleasure in as a snack, lunch, or any time of day. Comply with my suggestions beneath for concepts on how one can make this a heartier meal by including meat, veggies, or beans.
Quesadillas may also be served as an appetizer or facet dish to any meal. They’re an excellent after-school snack thought, however additionally they go together with dinner. My children LOVE after I serve quesadillas with this simple taco soup or our favourite tortilla soup. I additionally like to serve them as a facet dish with this unimaginable avocado hen!
A recipe would not get any simpler than 2 elements. And you probably have already got them readily available! This recipe is my go-to air fryer recipe after I’m in a time crunch. You will at all times need to have tortillas in your pantry and cheese in your fridge so you can also make them! Whip these up on these busy weeknights when you do not have plenty of time to make dinner.
- Flour Tortillas: Flour tortillas are my favourite as a result of they’re crispy on the surface and comfortable on the within! However corn tortillas are additionally scrumptious when you’re gluten-free.
- Colby-Jack Cheese: I like utilizing freshly grated Colby-jack cheese, however be at liberty to make use of any cheese you want.
Let’s Make Air Fryer Quesadillas
This air fryer quesadilla recipe is really easy to comply with and the outcomes are excellent each time! I like that I simply throw the folded tortilla and cheese into the air fryer basket, then the air fryer does the remaining. Wrap your quesadillas with foil to maintain them heat when you want. It’s simply my FAVORITE air fryer recipe and I am unable to wait so that you can see why I like it a lot!
- Add Cheese on Tortillas: Sprinkle the shredded cheese on prime of every tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Divide the cheese between every tortilla utilizing kind of to your liking.
- Fold and Cook dinner: Fastidiously place the folded tortillas within the air fryer basket and cook dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Flip the quesadillas and proceed to cook dinner for an extra 3 minutes or cook dinner longer to the specified doneness.
- Serves: Serve instantly and luxuriate in with toppings and salsa!
Air fryer quesadillas are so versatile as a result of you possibly can create them to suit your style buds and your cravings. Quesadillas could be extra than simply cheese. Change up the seasonings and flavors, or add veggies or meat to make it a full meal. Any approach you select to make them will probably be AMAZING!
- Cheese: You should use any cheese or any mixture of cheeses. I choose Colby jack, however for a kick use pepper jack!
- Meats: These are vegetarian, however you possibly can simply add in hen or beef for a heartier meal.
- Add Some Warmth: I additionally love including jalapenos or purple pepper flakes to make it spicy!
- Add-ins: To combine it up you possibly can add in rice or beans. Black beans or roasted beans are the very best!
- Veggies: Sneak in some vitamins by including veggies like corn, bell peppers or onions.
- Dipping Choices: Serve with salsa verde, bitter cream, or guacamole on the facet for dipping!
Leftover air fryer quesadillas are nice for fast snacks or meals! Rewarming them within the air fryer would not take lengthy in any respect. You may make a recent quesadilla within the time it takes you to rewarm the leftovers, however when you do have leftover quesadillas simply comply with the instructions beneath to take pleasure in them later.
- Within the Fridge: Place leftovers in an hermetic container or sealable bag. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 3 days. I wish to separate them with paper towels to assist them not get soggy.
- within the Freezer: Wrap the quesadillas individually in parchment paper then place them in a freezer-safe Ziploc bag or sealable container. Make certain to put them flat within the freezer. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
- To Reheat: You’ll be able to reheat them within the microwave however the tortilla will develop into comfortable. To maintain the crisp outdoors, reheat the quesadilla within the air fryer. Cook dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for about 3 minutes or till warmed via.
Sprinkle the cheese on prime of every tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Divide the cheese between every tortilla utilizing kind of to your liking.
Fastidiously place the folded tortillas within the air fryer basket and cook dinner at 350° Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Flip the quesadillas and proceed to cook dinner for an extra 3 minutes or cook dinner longer to the specified doneness.
Serve instantly and luxuriate in with toppings on the facet!
Block cheese that you just shred by hand at all times creates the very best melty cheese outcomes!
Serving1quesadillaEnergy416kcal (21%)Carbohydrates27g (9%)Protein20g (40%)Fats25g (38%)Saturated Fats15g (75%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats7gLdl cholesterol63mg (21%)Sodium774mg (32%)Potassium148mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A656IU (13%)Calcium527mg (53%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary data relies on third get together calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.